Tuesday, March 10, 2009

Happy Early St. Patrick's Day!

So I guess I've been living under a rock for the past three years because I first saw this tonight...



Very relevant to my blog posting for this week because (1) it's a news report, (2) it's another example of Tom Sparks' theme of serious news being silly, and (3) IT'S ALMOST SPRING BREAK AND ST. PATRICK'S DAY!!!

I refuse to be depressed about the pending demise of newspapers (even the San Francisco Chronicle) because I am f&*^ing stoked about Spring Break and St. Patty's day. I'm goin to the Bay Area, Tahoe, and then back to LA for a bit to work, then to Vegas. What you all doin?

And don't say, "Nothing because newspapers are dying and the economy sucks and I have to save my money."

Get tanked for god's sake. PBR is cheap and good. :)

Thank you.

No comments: